Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Penat yer.........................

Penat sgt hari....eh hr nih ja ka? awat aku skrg tiap2 hr rasa penat sgttttttttttt?

Baru ja balik dr survey my school n future-location-to-stayed n lps tuh sampai umah trus main masak2...tuh yg rasa penat kot???

Nanti pasai my school i will story mory in the next entry.

Baru habis siapkan 2 bekas bread pudding & around 70 cups of dadih. Bread pudding i will bring to my office for my girlfriends & dadih for Hani's school. Bila lagik nak masak tuk my girlfriends coz this Thursday will be my last day n Hani also rasa yer x lama will be at Q-dees Saujana Damansara tuh. so i take this opportunity to rewards my girlfriends & kids with air tgn mak nih.

Layannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bread pudding & Custard sauce

Dadih Vanilla

isk...dlm fridge dok keras ayam n ikan aku tuh!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur comment?

2013 Copyright © iswatie.blogspot.com. Designed by Rekaneka.com.