Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tag no 4-Google Image

Banyak btul assignment kena buat...nih sapa yg bg ek? Mengaku cepat!. (mmm..mcm nih la kot students aku dok bebel....bila aku bg assignment kat dioarg..hehehehe..nasibla)

The rules are simple. Use GOOGLE IMAGE to search the answer to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I'm

I really want to go to
My Favourite place
My Favourite thing
My Favourite food


My Favourite drink

My Favourite color
I live in
I was born in




My college








My Favourite story

My hobby
I Wish

1 comment:

  1. Waahhh.. rase cam baru 2-3 hari tak bukak, dah byk entry :p

    I like sound of Music too heheh..

    Btw, yg gambaq the girl kat UUM tu kan, kawan sy heheh..

    ReplyDelete

ur comment?

2013 Copyright © iswatie.blogspot.com. Designed by Rekaneka.com.