Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Add me in Facebook!



Hi girls,

Rasa mcm dah beberapa hari tak upkan the entry in my blog.

Actually byk nak citer but x tau nak start dr mana.

but x ada la citer bombastik mana but all about the kids.


However, recently i received many request frm FB to add as Friend

but...

i really very carefull to accept the request

since...

sometimes students pun byk request

but for me...

my rules i dont want my students as list of friends in my FB account..

habis kantoi Puan Morni yer bahasa, gambar n merapu...

but i welcome all blogger mommies to add me.

just i have 1 simple request is:

Please intro yourself..at least ur blog address..

jadik senang la i recognize u all is blogger mommies.

Boleh la lps nih we share our thoughts, ideas n bla2 about kids n life.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur comment?

2013 Copyright © iswatie.blogspot.com. Designed by Rekaneka.com.