Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 more years to go..

Wa..cukup malas nak update pasai Jakarta-Bandung coz so many reasons:

i- My internet access is very limited. At office kalu bubuh gambo abis larik semua gambar where its took a hours to adjust balik all those pics. Kalu kat umah....minta maaf la coz my Celcom Broadband made me tense. Im preferred juggling with my housechore compare waiting 1 page of IE loading.

ii) Im soo excited to list down my shopping list for next year Jakarta-Bandung trip. :-P


Recently, im keep thinking to further my study. Hey that the reason why i choose to enter to the Govt sector. But lambat yer nak tunggu 3 years for my confirmation. In my minds dah pk nak study in what field but just i still no idea which University and country that i want to choose.

Mmmmm..still got time to prepare my interview..hahahahaha...semangat habislah konon! Padahal br 3 bulan kerja. Induksi & BTN pun x pegi lagik...x kisah la kan..janji semangat.

4 comments:

  1. tape watie,3 tahun pejam celik jap jer.Hari tue rasenye Uni Teknikal Melaka ade advertise sponsorship nie.Tapi in which field tak sure plak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apply kalu dh ada peluang..heheh..
    amboi...dok pikir list shopping lagi...hehhe...nak borong satu bandung ka??why not wati bisnes brg2 bandung???hehehhe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE:

    Ami-Tu lah...but skrg mcm membuak2 spirit nak study but x tau lah bila dah jd student..nangis nak jd pekerja lak...kekeke

    Nina-..tu lah..kena tunggu 3 tahun lagik la...alak x sempat la nak berbizz kat sini...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

ur comment?

2013 Copyright © iswatie.blogspot.com. Designed by Rekaneka.com.