300 g flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon a pinch of salt 190 g granny smith apples---> i used 4 biji apple hijau,diced 2 tablespoons raisins ---> x guna pun 2 tablespoons chocolate chips ---> x guna pun 115 g butter ( or margarine ) 100 g white sugar 100 g brown sugar 3 eggs 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
1. Cream butter, sugar and eggs until smooth. Then add in the vanilla essence.
2. In another bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and salt.
3. Then add the diced apples. TIPS: To make muffins that have fruits in it, make sure you add the diced/sliced fruits into the dry ingredients and mix it well until all the fruits are covered in flour. This will make sure the fruits are distributed evenly in the muffins when baked.
4. Make a well in the bowl containing the dry ingredients and pour in the wet mixture. Fold as gently,quickly and as even as possible. TIPS: In order to make great fluffy muffins, DON'T OVERMIX your dry ingredients and your wet ingredients. After both are mixed, the batter should be lumpy and NOT RUNNY
5. Scoop the mixture into the muffin tray lined with muffin cups.
6. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degress C for 20-25 minutes. Once baked take out from muffin pan as soon as possible, and leave to cool on wire rack. This is to avoid the muffins from getting soggy when cooled. Serve warm Recipe yeilds 12-14 big muffins
- x guna pun raisin n choc chip.
-just sprinkle choc rice